SLUG Meeting 01-15-2020

Mr. Tuttle

Jan 15, 2020, 1:56:35 PM1/15/20
to sluglinux
Brave the cold and warm yourself around the (not really) warm glow of computer monitors tonight cause we have a meeting!

CAN YOU HEAR ME? I HOPE SO BECAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT!

THE MEETING DOESN'T START UNTIL 7!

7?

7!

Another group has the conference room reserved until 7 tonight.

REPEAT:  THE MEETING DOESN'T START UNTIL 7!

We have reserved the conference room in the northeast corner of the main library in downtown Sioux Falls (not room A or B; those are in the northwest corner next to the front doors.  Same wall, just the other side of the library).  The room will be available to us starting at 7 pm until the library closes at 9.

It is not required or anything, but it would be nice if you reply to this email with whether or not you will be attending.

(psst.  the meeting doesn't start until 7)