[SLUG] Meeting Next Wednesday: 01-18-2023

Mr. Tuttle

Jan 11, 2023, 5:41:56 PM1/11/23
to sluglinux
We are on for January 18th!  However, we are going to try out a new place for this meeting.  I talked to The Full Circle Book Coop (https://www.fullcirclebookcoop.com/) and they are excited to have us use their back room for the meeting.

Full Circle is 2 blocks south of the library where we have usually had meetings in the past.  The address is 123 W. 10th St. Sioux Falls, SD.  There are parking lots to the north and west as well as on the street.

book_coop_map.png
It isn't a terribly large room but if more people show up than fits, we can just spill out into the rest of the store.

It is not required or anything, but it would be nice if you reply to this email with whether or not you will be attending.  If a lot of people say they are coming, we may have to discuss a different location.

Mr. Tuttle

Jan 11, 2023, 6:02:46 PM1/11/23
to sluglinux
Just realized I didn't mention that it starts at 6 PM.

Justin Reiners

Jan 11, 2023, 7:41:59 PM1/11/23
to slug...@googlegroups.com
I'll go since I kinda triggered it :)

On Wed, Jan 11, 2023 at 5:02 PM Mr. Tuttle <dbd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just realized I didn't mention that it starts at 6 PM.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Siouxland Linux Users Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sluglinux/CAL2pZW9qk3Tg8BKcuUGfCRwTtnyhzDm5xXTx35ZisJX4kvVd9g%40mail.gmail.com.

Rob Wall

Jan 11, 2023, 7:52:59 PM1/11/23
to slug...@googlegroups.com
I'll be going

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Siouxland Linux Users Group" group.

Adam Tyler Zimmel

Jan 11, 2023, 7:54:47 PM1/11/23
to slug...@googlegroups.com
Myself +1

---- On Wed, 11 Jan 2023 18:52:45 -0600 srw...@gmail.com wrote ----

Jackson Murtha

Jan 11, 2023, 8:45:22 PM1/11/23
to slug...@googlegroups.com
I'm like 70% sure I'll be there. It's worth noting the ramps and street parking should be free then. For a ramp/lot, i recommend either the lot/ramp behind The Diner on 10th and Phillips or the Mall ave ramp if you're heading east on 11th.

Ivan Ven Osdel

Jan 11, 2023, 11:49:36 PM1/11/23
to slug...@googlegroups.com

KirkyBaby

Jan 12, 2023, 6:04:18 PM1/12/23
to Siouxland Linux Users Group
Count me in

Rob Richardson

Jan 16, 2023, 7:41:50 PM1/16/23
to Siouxland Linux Users Group
As long as the weather is decent I'll be there and may be brining some students.

-Rob Richardson

Rob Wall

Jan 18, 2023, 1:43:13 AM1/18/23
to slug...@googlegroups.com
I have a half dozen Raspberry Pis that have collected dust in a box in my house over the years.
I'll bring them to give to anyone who wants any of them.
(SD cards with all of them pre-loaded with a fresh install of Raspberry Pi OS)

I also have a bunch of Linux and Linux adjacent stickers that I bought pre-covid and never had a chance to give away. I'll bring those as well.

Hopefully the weather plays nice!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Siouxland Linux Users Group" group.

Dan Christensen

Jan 18, 2023, 5:36:10 PM1/18/23
to slug...@googlegroups.com
It's finally started snowing a bit, I think I'm still planning on showing up but I was curious what others were thinking?

Dan

Mr. Tuttle

Jan 18, 2023, 5:37:04 PM1/18/23
to sluglinux
I'm going.

Rob Wall

Jan 18, 2023, 6:02:50 PM1/18/23
to slug...@googlegroups.com
I'm going.
Though work is very busy tonight I may have to leave early.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 4:37 PM Mr. Tuttle <dbd...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm going.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Siouxland Linux Users Group" group.

Ivan Ven Osdel

Jan 18, 2023, 6:39:54 PM1/18/23
to slug...@googlegroups.com