[SLUG] Meeting is in 2 months: 05-19-2021

1 view

mrtuttle

Mar 23, 2021, 3:33:14 PM3/23/21
to slug...@googlegroups.com
Everyone calm down! The next SLUG meeting is still 2 months away.

I'm just sending this email to let everyone know when the next meeting is and to start a conversation about when we want to do meetings in person again. Does everyone who shows up need to be vaccinated or merely some percentage of the total population? Should we never meet in person again because no one wants to see each others' stupid faces? Should we get into that meatspace cause whats IRC?

Send in your responses along with the name of your favorite comic book. Mine is "Transmetropolitan".