Hey are you guys still active in meeting?

NoahLorenzen

Mar 20, 2020, 10:33:47 PM3/20/20
to Siouxland Linux Users Group
Wondering if this LUG is still active in meeting or if it will be once the covid 19 scare is over? I will be moving to Sioux Falls soon to go to school.

Steve Anderson

Mar 20, 2020, 10:42:39 PM3/20/20
to slug...@googlegroups.com
Fairly active on irc freenode #slugljnux. We were talking about possibly doing an online meeting.

Wondering if this LUG is still active in meeting or if it will be once the covid 19 scare is over? I will be moving to Sioux Falls soon to go to school.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Siouxland Linux Users Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sluglinux/e065b94b-dc0f-4b57-ad99-987a4a6af3b4%40googlegroups.com.

NoahLorenzen

Mar 20, 2020, 11:59:38 PM3/20/20
to Siouxland Linux Users Group