Will miss SLSA meeting tomorrow, but for good reasons

David A. Wheeler

Jan 11, 2022, 9:37:57 PM1/11/22
to Mark Lodato, Dan Lorenc, slsa-di...@googlegroups.com
It looks like I'm going to miss tomorrow's SLSA meeting, but for a good reason - I'm meeting with some folks in the US government who are very interested in improving OSS security & supply chain integrity in general.

So my apologies, but hopefully there will be good to come. I think increasingly governments (including the US) realize the importance of this issue; if we can get everyone to work together (instead of at cross-purposes) I think it'll be a win for everyone except the attackers :-).

--- David A. Wheeler