New Calendar Entry: SLSA-Positioning

Melba Lopez

Jul 21, 2022, 12:58:18 PM7/21/22
to opera...@openssf.org, slsa-pos...@googlegroups.com, slsa-di...@googlegroups.com

Hi OSSF Team!

We are starting new meetings for our task force SLSA-positioning.

·         Slack Channel: #slsa-positioning

·         Discussion Group: https://groups.google.com/g/slsa-positioning

·         TaskForce Notes:  SLSA-Positioning Meeting Notes

·         Tuesdays @2pm EST (bi-weekly after SLSA meetings)

Please let me know if you need any other information 😊

Melba Lopez

STSM, Supply Chain Security

E-mail: Melba...@ibm.com

Phone: (512) 850-9511

My working hours may not be your working hours! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Mark Lodato

Jul 21, 2022, 4:00:08 PM7/21/22
to Melba Lopez, opera...@openssf.org, slsa-pos...@googlegroups.com, slsa-di...@googlegroups.com, slsa-t...@googlegroups.com, slsa-spec...@googlegroups.com
Actually we'll need to create three sets of meetings, each with their own calendar entry and Zoom meeting. Or do we just use the same Zoom ID as the bi-weekly community meeting?

Thank you!

Title: SLSA Positioning
Schedule: bi-weekly, Tuesdays 2-3 pm Eastern [starting July 26]
Title: SLSA Specification
Schedule: weekly, Mondays 12-1 pm Eastern [starting July 25]
Title: SLSA Tooling
Schedule: weekly, Fridays 10-11 am Eastern [starting July 29]