SLSA roadmap workshop output

Peter Wells

Sep 10, 2021, 1:17:48 PM9/10/21
to slsa-discussion
Hi all,

Peter from IF here. I am using a personal account as IF security settings do not allow me to share a google document openly on the web.

Last week we ran a SLSA roadmap workshop with several of the community. We have documented the outputs from the workshop in a short google document.

The document covers the key items that were developed in the workshop:

- why SLSA needs a roadmap
- status and next steps, including the need to nominate roadmap owner(s)
- roadmap governance, and its role in project governance
- draft themes and activities

Do edit it as you wish.

From an IF perspective we would recommend seeing this exercise as a means to an end, not an end in itself. A roadmap does not have to be perfect but investing some time in it will create alignment and a sense of purpose. Be wary of getting stuck in the admin rather than the action!

Thank you all for taking the time in the workshop, we hope the document is as useful :)

Best,
Peter

--

Peter Wells

+44 (0) 7920272991   |   @peterkwells

IF   |   @projectsbyif   |   How IF uses data

Projects by IF

PO Box 77787, London, SE5 5ND

Trishank Kuppusamy

Sep 10, 2021, 2:50:10 PM9/10/21
to Peter Wells, slsa-discussion
Surprisingly, this went to my spam, I was lucky I found it...

Peter Wells

Sep 13, 2021, 4:51:08 AM9/13/21
to Trishank Kuppusamy, slsa-discussion
Thank you Trishank, curiously it went into my own spam folder too. I'll try to train the machines that this email address is not a spam generator...