When the Work You Do Carry Legs...

Amadu Massally

Apr 4, 2024, 3:48:02 PMApr 4
to Leonenet, Salone Policy Group, leonenet
image.png

In 2019, we embarked on a remarkable expedition to Sierra Leone alongside our Gullah Geechee relatives, retracing our common origins. Our journey was documented by South Carolina Educational TV, and despite limited promotion the film has made some major strides at the national level. Telling our narratives that need to be told is part of what we do, and people are listening. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwi3iimgSWc

We are thrilled to announce our upcoming December trip! Come join us as we honor our diverse heritage and the deep bonds uniting Africans and African Americans. 🌍✨

#GullahGeecheeHeritage
#PilgrimagetoSierraLeone
Amadu Massally
Diaspora Scavenger
------

“The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world.”

—Dr. Paul Farmer
Chief Strategist & Co-founder