Transcending Geographical and Cultural Boundaries

saloneamadu

Apr 5, 2024, 7:13:20 PMApr 5
to Leonenet, leonenet, slpoli...@googlegroups.com
Nakia Wigfall and the 1st... "Transatlantic Sweetgrass-Shuku Blay" composite basket.

Hey everyone, get ready for an awesome update on our composite sweetgrass basket project!  We're heading off to the Bahamas to take our cool basket project to the next level. Picture this: the Bahamas with its awesome beaches and stories of pirates meet our cutting-edge composite basket.

We're planning to mix in the amazing straw work from the Bahamas—think bright colors and cool sea vibes—with the cool stuff we already got from South Carolina and Sierra Leone. It’s not just adding on; it's like leveling up the whole basket with some island flair rooted in deep history and cultural connections.

We're not just “sewing” with straw; we're sewing in the stories and dreams of the places we visit in our quest for reconnecting the African Continent with her diaspora and vice versa.

To all of you who've been supporting us and dreaming along with us, stay tuned!  We're about to make things even more exciting. This is what being creative in cultural connections is all about—no limits, no borders, just pure awesome.

#BahamasBound #WeavingDreams #InnovationJourney #CulturalSynergy

AJM

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

tempFileForShare_20240405-180555.jpg