SAVE THE DATE FOR A RANCH POTLUCK BRUNCH AND THE ANNUAL MEETING

Shelby Floyd

Dec 22, 2010, 9:16:59 PM12/22/10
to slowfoodhawaii
On Sunday, January 30, 2011, SFH will host a potluck breakfast at Waikii Ranch's lovely Clubhouse on the slopes of Mauna Kea.

After a brief business meeting (with election of our 2011 leadership team) starting at 10 am (limited to Slow Food members), we will gather at 10:30 am, to share great breakfast foods and outstanding coffee from Hawaii, and then will hear a speaker.  So put the date on your calendar now and watch for further information.

If you would like to join our 2011 leadership team or nominate someone else to, please contact Clare Bobo at cb...@hawaii.rr.com.  Clare and Amanda Rieux are the Nominating Committee and would be delighted to hear from you.

So save the date for a lovely drive up the Saddle Road with views of snow-covered peaks, and a delicious potluck breakfast.