Slovak Roots

Nov 9, 2019, 1:39:53 PM11/9/19
to Slovak Roots

Only our group members can access and edit it. Please add the surnames you're researching along with their ancestral towns, using both the historical and modern names, if known. The town is critical to finding any information on an ancestor. It's not enough to specify the country or even the county, district, region, etc. There are even many people with the same name within a town. I suggest that people list the names of towns during the time their ancestors lived there; they don't need to list every historical name. The diacritical marks are also important for both town names and surnames. Windows, Mac, and all other major operating systems allow you to type letters with diacritical marks.

Please be careful not to delete any existing information. Just add your information to the bottom of the sheet.