Fwd: 📄 "Illustrated Slovak History" by Michael Kopanic

htcstech

Nov 3, 2020, 10:00:36 AM11/3/20
to slova...@googlegroups.com, Slovak Roots

This is a downloadable pdf which may be of interest.
I'm not sure if you need to need a member.
Let me know if you want it.
Peter M.

Nov 7, 2020, 6:35:37 AM11/7/20
to Slovak Roots
To tell you the truth, I've not opened it yet. I am sent an average of 15 papers per week and at this stage I'm just collecting sources relevant to my interests (Ottoman occupation/Hapsburgs etc.) The Slovak papers come in occasionally.
I have noticed that a few papers are cut short though. I have contacted some authors and they have sent me alternative links.
Cheers
Peter M.
I just looked. My download has 101 pages out of 391.... hmmm!

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020 at 23:50, Slovak Roots <slovak...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Peter, this is very interesting, thank you! Is this the entire book or just an extract? It seems to end abruptly.
BTW, in order to download it directly from Academia.edu, one must have an account. For those who don't already have an account, it's free to create one, but I recommend checking and adjusting the notification and privacy settings carefully; otherwise you will get a lot of email from them. I've had an account for about 10 years. I use a disposable email address that I can turn off at any time. When you click to download the file, just ignore the option to "download your PDF package" and click the fine print which says, "No thanks, I just want this paper."

Thanks also for offering to provide the PDF for those who don't have an account.

Keith Riggle

Donations and payments:
paypal.me/PMartyn

htcstech

Nov 7, 2020, 6:49:43 AM11/7/20
to Slovak Roots
I checked the website. There are 2 Illustrated Slovak History books of which the 2nd isn't uploaded although you can request it.
Go here if you are a member:
Also this may be of interest:
Shows a list of Kopanic's uploads.

htcstech

Dec 8, 2020, 11:35:10 PM12/8/20
to Slovak Roots

Hi all,
I got an email from Michael Kopanic about the illustrated Slovak history.
You can now purchase a copy from Amazon.
====================================>

Michael Kopanic

strated Slovak History" by Michael Kopanic and yes, it was cut short at page 113. Was it split into two parts?  Any idea how to access the remaining pages? Enjoyed reading it.
Thanks,
Bill

--

Donations and payments: