Please Set Your Display Name

Slovak Roots

Nov 10, 2019, 10:22:07 AM11/10/19
to Slovak Roots
Please set your display name to what you prefer instead of what Google chooses for you. Here's how to do it:

1. Click on the profile button with the gear:

Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 06.21.12.jpg

2. Click on "Membership and email settings"
3. Select whether you want to "Link to my Google profile" if you have one and/or edit your display name:

Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 06.21.44.jpg

I think it's best to display your real name, since there should be no need to use an alias or be anonymous in a genealogy group.
4. You can also set your email delivery preference here.
5. Click the Save button.

That's it!

Thanks,
Keith Riggle