Free Book Site

Bill Kollar

Dec 9, 2020, 11:54:19 AM12/9/20
to slovak...@googlegroups.com

Here is a interesting web page ( https://www.pdfdrive.com/ ) for free books, thesis' pamphlets and such you can download. The search will produce free PDF, EPUB, MOBI and other files.   I performed a quick search of SLOVAK and and the result was at least 80 pages, of various Slovak related information (Mostly 20th century to modern info).  Of course you can search any topic or other Slovak term.

Do not forget to click on the next page at the bottom of each list of books/offerings for the next page of listings.

There is a wealth of free information on this site, on many topics.

I can not remember, but you might need to register to preform searches but it is FREE.