Problem with Indonesia Game 5862110592499712

Velmill

Jul 27, 2020, 1:39:16 AM7/27/20
to SlothNinja Games
Hi,
I encountered an issue with Indonesia game 5862110592499712.

I merged rice company with 5 rice and a spice company with 10 spice.  I believe that the logic automatically removed 2 of the spice from the map.  (There are only 8 spice on the map at the moment.)  There were 4 spice in Java Tegah and Jave Timor.  2 were removed by the game logic (I think) because they would have been illegally placed next to an existing Siap Faji company.

The problem is this:  I need to remove rice or spice for the game to continue, but when I click on a rice or spice, I get an error message that says:  "each zone must be contiguous"

So, at the moment, I cannot remove any rice or spice.

Thanks.