Merger bug? #5836269833682944

jules...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2021, 5:38:10 PM1/4/21
to SlothNinja Games
I'm having some problems merging two Rubber companies in game # 5836269833682944. They have 1 deed (1 production) and 2 deeds (8 production) respectively, and I currently own both. I have sufficient cash ($496), mergers (3), and neither company has been involved in any previous merger during this merger round. It's asking me to select the first company to merge but no companies have the yellow box around them that normally allow me to select them. Am I missing something? Thank you!

p.s. It should also be giving me the option to merge a 1 deed spice with a 2 deed spice, which is not available either.