Possible bug, Indonesia game #5833327881748480

Marcius Fabiani

Sep 5, 2020, 9:38:54 AM9/5/20
to SlothNinja Games
Hi,

I think the transporte fee was miscalculated here:
Turn 3 | Phase: Operations @ 12:06PM UTC on Sep 5, 2020
Fargow received 20 rupiah for selling 1 Spice (25 × 1 Spice - 5 × 1 ships)
marciusfabiani received 5 rupiah for 1 ships used to transport Spice.

The spice was transported from Jawa Tengah to Bali. I think the correct fee is 10, not 5, since two boats are necessary (one in Jawa Tengah e another in Bali).

Cheers!

Quadparty

Sep 6, 2020, 8:10:49 AM9/6/20
to SlothNinja Games
I thought I'd check the game. The boat charge was correct. If you zoom in really closely on Bali, you will see that it extends past the border of the sea next to Bali and also touches the seas next to Jawa Timur. Only one boat is needed.

Marcius Fabiani

Sep 6, 2020, 10:47:10 PM9/6/20
to sloth...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thank you guys!