"Mostly SLO" 600k this weekend

SLO RBA

May 11, 2021, 2:26:38 AM5/11/21
to SLORando
Quick reminder that the cutoff for registration for this Saturday's 600k - Mostly SLO 600k is this Thursday at midnight.

So far the weather forecast looks good, probably a little cooler than normal which should be nice in the north part of the county and on Sunday when we are spending a bit more time inland.

Grant McAlister, RBA
San Luis Obispo Randonneurs

Linh Nguyen

May 12, 2021, 1:46:29 PM5/12/21
to SLORando
Hi Grant,

At mile 104.2 mark of day1, there's a "waterdrop", does it mean there's a water fountain that we can get water from?

Thanks,
Linh

SLO RBA

May 12, 2021, 3:49:00 PM5/12/21
to SLORando
Linh

I left it open in the cue sheet as I wasn't sure at the time I built the route whether or not I would just stash some water jugs or an actual manned control.  As it turns out my wife has volunteered to work it so there will be water and some snacks at that stop as well.  I should be sending out more detail notes to the riders either later tonight or early tomorrow.

Thanks

Grant