Dart Populaire Team Event this coming weekend

SLO RBA

Jun 20, 2022, 1:30:12 AM6/20/22
to SLORando
A reminder that we are running a Dart Populaire team event on June 25th. This is one of the requirements for the Rouleur Award. We will be starting and finishing at the same time from the Morro Bay Embarcadero, with each team of 3 to 5 bicycles doing a different 120km+ loop with the goal of finishing at the 8 hour window and then gathering some place for refreshments/food. For team events, folks normally will form a team and design a route that meets the Dart rules. Given that this is our first team event I'm happy to help putting riders together to form teams and figuring out routes that work.

In addition on the following Sunday, June 26th we have a repeat of the 102k San Simeon Coastal Populaire

Thanks

Grant McAlister, RBA
San Luis Obispo Randonneurs