Jan 7/8 SLO Rando Brevets & Populaires

SLO RBA

Jan 4, 2023, 3:28:06 AM1/4/23
to SLORando
Reminder that the registration for next weekend's two populaires and 200K brevet will close Thursday at midnight. Currently there are 11 riders signed up for Saturday and 7 for Sunday (fixed the registered riders page today - sorry).  I will be sending updates to registered riders on Thursday regarding waivers, EPP and additional info.

One other thing you may notice is that region is now incorporated so all the waivers and website now list us as San Luis Obispo Randonneurs, Inc.  I need to make a few changes around PayPal but expect to be able to accept signups for the everything other than the 600k in the next week or two.  Still working on the 600k planning but my plans have not changed (i.e. we are going to do the Pinnacles route).

Thanks

Grant McAlister, RBA
San Luis Obispo Randonneurs, Inc.