Proposed 2021 SLO Rando schedule

SLO RBA

Nov 6, 2020, 1:40:47 AM11/6/20
to SLORando
This is the proposed RUSA/ACP brevet schedule for next year, I may add additional RUSA ones later in the year depending on how the early part of the year goes.

Jan 9  Morro Bay Coastal 200k - Very similar to last year's Cayucos one but with a new start location.
Feb 13  Morro Bay 300k - Still working on this route but it will be similar to the SLO 300K in that we will head down south and get to do Drum Canyon but from a different direction.
Mar 13  Wine Country 300k
Mar 13  Wine & Waves 400k
May 15  SLO 600k - Another route under design but this year the plan is for it  to start and end from the same location somewhere  around SLO.

I should have the website updated in the next week or two with more detail on the routes.   If anyone would like to volunteer for any of the brevets please let me know as any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Grant McAlister, RBA
San Luis Obispo Randonneurs