Southern CanyonsX 200k & 300k this Sat March 5th

SLO RBA

Mar 1, 2022, 1:23:30 AM3/1/22
to SLORando
We will be doing a pair of new routes this weekend based roughly on our previous Southern 300k's.  This year's 300k heads down the west roads until crossing over south of Santa Maria, heading down Foxen Canyon, through Ballard Canyon to Buellton. We are skipping Drum Canyon this year and heading over to Lompoc to do Harris Grade before crossing back over the route in Santa Maria on our way  back to Morro Bay via SLO.
The 200k route follows the 300k route for the first 103km and then rejoins for the last 75km allowing for some amount of shared riding between the two groups.

Reminder that registration closes on Thursday at midnight for the two brevets and registered riders should expect detail info by Friday morning at the latest.

Thanks

Grant McAlister, RBA
San Luis Obispo Randonneurs