[kanji] Shape match rebuild

Ben Bullock

Mar 17, 2024, 4:27:44 AMMar 17
to sljfaq.org
There are some sort of persistent problems occurring on the kanji.sljfaq.org web site at the moment. I've altered the "shape match" part so that it is now cross-compiled rather than built on the remote machine. Since the software is written in Go this is as easy as compiling it normally on the local machine. Then the binary is uploaded and runs correctly.

I'm not sure what the problems are but the web hosting service keeps telling me that they "cannot reproduce" the errors I'm reporting.

Satori “the tealover” Murata

Mar 21, 2024, 3:39:19 AMMar 21
to sljfaq.org
I recommend this site to my students. But it is still down...

Ben Bullock

Mar 21, 2024, 3:41:16 AMMar 21
to sljfaq.org
Yes the same problem happened again. I'm not sure what is going on but the web hosting company is looking at it.