[Qhanzi] Four-corner lookup now goes through /goqhanzi/

Ben Bullock

Jul 28, 2020, 11:31:17 PM7/28/20
to sljfaq.org
The four-corner lookup at qhanzi.com, https://www.qhanzi.com/four.html, now goes through the same server as the handwriting part. It was previously at

  https://www.qhanzi.com/qhanzifour/

but it is now living at

which is the same address as the handwriting server.

The JavaScript version is changed to eight:

  https://www.qhanzi.com/four-8.js

I'm going to leave the old four-corner server for a while so that people with cached versions of the Javascript won't be inconvenienced. I'll probably switch it off this evening.

There are also some minor improvements in the handwriting recognition. I'm not usually bothering to post about these kinds of minor improvements any more, since there are so many, and  the upgrades are mostly seamless now.