kanji.sljfaq.org/codes.html

Ben Bullock

Jan 12, 2023, 5:19:36 AM1/12/23
to sljfaq.org
I've done some work on the codes page including improving the Javascript so that it

* No longer uses "alert" to show the messages but puts up a kind of message box.

messages.png

* Allows one to enter all of the JIS code symbols

codes.png

* Trims the string to remove whitespace

The design is also improved somewhat.

This is in response to a user who wanted to be able to input the 々 symbol via the codes page.

The Javascript/CSS version changed to 102 with this since some files and CSS changed.

Ben Bullock

Jan 12, 2023, 4:54:09 PM1/12/23
to sljfaq.org
On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 at 19:19, Ben Bullock <benkasmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've done some work on the codes page including improving the Javascript so that it

In addition to this, I also changed it to allow "wide" numerals, and I fixed up the code which was not clearing the empty fields correctly prior to this.