[lemoda] Flood fill overhaul and kanji lookup redirect

Ben Bullock

Apr 24, 2022, 10:59:14 AMApr 24
to sljfaq.org
Someone sent me an email about a problem on the flood fill game on lemoda.net today:

Anyway the page sort of needed some work, so I've done quite a bit of work. I also implemented a very simple solver for it. It only solves about 25% of the time.

The "kanji" link at

is now just a link to kanji.sljfaq.org, since the program is running there now.

I'm working quite a lot on the KanjiVG project with a view to overhauling the kanji dictionary pages at kanji.sljfaq.org using the KanjiVG drawings themselves for the stroke order diagrams etc.

Ben Bullock

Apr 30, 2022, 5:08:54 AMApr 30
to sljfaq.org
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 at 23:59, Ben Bullock <benkasmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Someone sent me an email about a problem on the flood fill game on lemoda.net today:

Anyway the page sort of needed some work, so I've done quite a bit of work. I also implemented a very simple solver for it. It only solves about 25% of the time.

I've also now made this into a responsive page, so it should be easier to use on telephone screens. I am not sure why but it takes a very long time for the initial page load on my telephone.