[kanji] draw-canvas links now redirects to draw.html

Ben Bullock

Apr 19, 2022, 8:22:05 PMApr 19
to sljfaq.org
I've changed the URLs of the form

into redirects to the appropriate "draw" pages

<-- Details follow which can safely be ignored -->

This work had been done prior to the site overhaul, but I also removed the file names from the list of things to be uploaded, so they were never actually uploaded.

There is very little to report about the upgrade, I've received no complaints or sudden drop in site use, or visible errors, so although I'd been putting this upgrade off for years it was extremely easy to carry out in the end.

The next thing coming up is switching off the old minidic.cgi?r= links in favour of a new redirect system. It might be ready by the end of this week.