Very Slow Again

LW

Jan 5, 2009, 12:22:16 PM1/5/09
to SlimTimer
Gang,

I am trying to run a report on two tags for two users from 12/1 to
12/31. The report has been trying to run for a little over 27 minutes
and still hasn't finished. While it was running, a had a couple other
users try to run other reports on their own data on different machines
and the other users experience the same pain.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looks like on the 17th a reboot
of the application fixed the issue. Is that possible again?

-Chris

Daniel Beardsley

Jan 5, 2009, 4:59:03 PM1/5/09
to SlimTimer
We Just migrated to a new hosting service, sorry about the delay,
Reports should run fine now.

- Slimtimer Team

LW

Jan 5, 2009, 12:22:16 PM1/5/09
to SlimTimer

igitur

Jan 6, 2009, 3:14:18 AM1/6/09
to SlimTimer
I doubt that a report will still *run* after 27 minutes. Look at the
"Include everyone's tags, not just mine" checkbox. When you click the
Run button, the checkbox becomes disabled. If the report *fails*, the
checkbox becomes enabled again, but the spinner image doesn't
disappear. This is something the Slimtimer guys could improve. Put a
decent error message there if the reports fails.

regards,
Francois