RunReport

Ana Maria

Nov 8, 2007, 2:50:20 PM11/8/07
to SlimTimer
Hello,

My name is Ana Maria - from Brazil. My ' english' not so good but I
need some help...

I am trying make report:
TYPE: PIVOT - ROWS:tags and COLUMNS: time

But did not print to .pdf file - just .csv file.....

How to print in PDF file?

Tks a lot!

TorbenGB

Nov 16, 2007, 9:48:22 AM11/16/07
to SlimTimer
> How to print in PDF file?

As far as I have seen, PDF is not possible.
You can download the data in CSV format, and then *on your pc* convert
it to PDF. There are many free PDF creators, look in Google.

--
TorbenGB

Josian

Nov 16, 2007, 6:32:54 PM11/16/07
to SlimTimer
Alternatively you can install Foxit pdf creator, which I believe
includes a pdf printer driver. After you install Foxit, go to your
report, click the print button and select the Foxit printer driver
instead of the normal printer, chose name and location for your pdf
file and you are done!