FEATURE adobe air version

ayou...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2007, 3:41:18 PM10/26/07
to SlimTimer
that way you can do work while offline and when you connect again
adobe air can sync the new time to the servers.

michal.gron

Nov 13, 2007, 5:03:53 AM11/13/07
to SlimTimer
Hi.. There is a very early version of another SlimTimer AIR Client.
Should be first tested and bug-fixed. You can have a look at
http://slimtimerair.googlecode.com/
Offline version will be available later.

Adriano Ferreira

Nov 16, 2007, 8:20:47 AM11/16/07
to SlimTimer
Hi!
Do you know which of them (Bubbles or AdobeAIR) would use less
memory / resources of WindowsXP ? I am using Bubbles for a while (2
months) and it seams to be slowing down my computer(s) a little.

On 13 nov, 08:03, "michal.gron" <michal.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.. There is a very early version of another SlimTimer AIR Client.
> Should be first tested and bug-fixed. You can have a look athttp://slimtimerair.googlecode.com/
> Offline version will be available later.
>
> On 26. Okt, 20:41 h., ayoun...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > that way you can do work while offline and when you connect again
> > adobe air can sync the new time to the servers.- Ocultar texto entre aspas -
>
> - Mostrar texto entre aspas -

Michal Gron

Nov 16, 2007, 11:39:17 AM11/16/07
to slim...@googlegroups.com