Where to send fixes?

Patrick Schönbach

Apr 14, 2011, 1:01:17 PM4/14/11
to slim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have quite some corrections for the German translation of Slimstat.
Where can I send it to once I am finished?

Best regards,
Patrick

--
email: psch...@gmx.de
PGP public key available. Key ID: 0B7DDE39

hebbet

May 6, 2011, 11:45:14 AM5/6/11
to slim...@googlegroups.com
i mailed the developers a few times in the past three month but they didn't reply.

so i think slimstats is more or less dead.

Seishindo

May 7, 2011, 8:14:38 PM5/7/11
to SlimStat
Same here.
Never a reply

hebbet

May 9, 2011, 5:33:54 AM5/9/11
to slim...@googlegroups.com
got a reply yesterday:
Sorry that it's taken me a while to reply.

I haven't had much time to work on SlimStat over the past year for various reasons, but I hope to have more free time soon. It's not dead, just resting.