stats are not created, no results

Johannes Prost

Feb 4, 2011, 8:22:20 PM2/4/11
to Slimstat
Hi again,

after getting slimstat running I am not able to collect hits.
The js code of

<script type="text/javascript" src="/slimstat/?js"></script>

is correctly added to the webpages but no results.
As described in my other post, "blance pages slimstat 2.2", I tried also the following code

<script type="text/javascript" src="/slimstat/index.php?js"></script>

with no results.
Where could I look for changes, error messages ?
php log doesn't reveal anything. No functions are disabled in php.

Any ideas ?

Joh.

-----------------------
Johannes Prost
http://www.yorktondigital.ca

Aidan L

Feb 13, 2011, 11:25:41 AM2/13/11
to SlimStat
I had the same issue with it not displaying results. Once I used the
php includes line instead of the js file it worked fine.

I'd suggest using this line:

<?php
@include_once( $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].'/slimstat/
stats_include.php' );