Prediction of SLiMs

Andreas Ioannides

Jul 12, 2016, 9:07:37 AM7/12/16
to Bioware Users
Hello all,

I'm currently trying to predict possible SLiMs in a number of sequences. What I've done so far is used SLiMPred to predict the regions, through the REST API, and have the output files with the scores.
So my question is how do I use this data to find if a predicted region contains a possible SLiM? (For example run the peptide against ELM). Or does SLiMPred made that analysis and I've missed it?

Additionally, I've seen that the web version of SLiMPred has SLiM information in the pdf output. Is that what I'm looking for, and if yes how can I extract that information using the REST API?

Thank you in advance,
Andreas Ioannides