Why some jobs keep running forever? SLiMFinder

alza...@vt.edu

Apr 8, 2014, 1:33:07 PM4/8/14
to slimfinder...@googlegroups.com
I am using SLiMFinder a lot these days. I agree that the larger the number of entries in a query, the longer it can take. Yet, I could not receive any query response for any query longer than 10 entries. Also, some 10-entries queries are still running forever. The online system has a limit of 50 entries, so, it must have been tested for something similar. The length of each entry is eventually small, because I am working on viral proteins. Any ideas or similar experience?
Thank you

Richard Edwards

Apr 8, 2014, 9:38:30 PM4/8/14
to slimfinder...@googlegroups.com
There does seem to be a problem with the server at the moment. I will try to find out more from the hosts.