Slimbox for Responsive Web Design

已查看 1,237 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Allan Ludlow

未读,
2013年7月1日 05:46:402013/7/1
收件人 slimbox...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, just working on a site at the moment and I noticed that when I click on an image in a reduced size browser, it opens up with about half of the image off screen, creating a horizontal scroll bar in the process.

Any ideas on how to get it to resize for smaller devices?

Thanks.
Al.

Link to one of the pages: Here

John

未读,
2013年7月7日 03:34:502013/7/7
收件人 slimbox...@googlegroups.com
Hey

Go to http://www.isno.ch/Index.php?isno=tipps&id=1

Try the example on the site.

The updated java script resize the image to the browser window.

i hope this help you.

john

peweuk

未读,
2013年11月10日 07:46:302013/11/10
收件人 slimbox...@googlegroups.com
John.

I came across this post today having searched for an answer to changing the lightbox plugin for Zen Cart to wok on smartphones using a responsive template.
The official plugin currently does not work with smartphones and the plugin author no longer supports it - but copying the code from your .js file into a script used in the plugin resolved the issue and now it is useable again with responsive zen cart templates.

Thanks for the info - it saved me having to shell out for a commercial responsive template.

JPL

未读,
2014年3月26日 12:44:502014/3/26
收件人 slimbox...@googlegroups.com
The download at http://www.isno.ch/Index.php?isno=tipps&id=1 contains minified js wrapped in an eval function.  (Douglas would not approve...)

Does anyone have the source for this, as I wish to roll it into our modified version of Slimbox?

JPL

John

未读,
2014年3月31日 14:45:012014/3/31
收件人 slimbox...@googlegroups.com
The old Link to ISNO Slimbox doesn't work anymore.

Use this Link:

JPL

未读,
2014年3月31日 15:19:402014/3/31

On Monday, 31 March 2014 19:45:01 UTC+1, John wrote:
The old Link to ISNO Slimbox doesn't work anymore.

The link I was using was http://www.isno.ch/Index.php?isno=tipps&id=1&file_id=slimbox2_isno.zip

Last week this produced a zip file that contained minified js; today it doesn't work at all.

I am looking for the js source.

Michael Sägesser

未读,
2014年4月21日 16:40:232014/4/21
收件人 slimbox...@googlegroups.com
hmm, the direkt-link has moved

Download at bottom

JPL

未读,
2014年4月21日 18:26:242014/4/21
收件人 slimbox...@googlegroups.com
The detailed link at www.isno.ch does not really matter because you can browse to find the download.  The problem was that the download contained minified JS rather than the original source.  Beware - the site has an invalid security certificate.

JPL

未读,
2014年9月9日 12:50:042014/9/9
收件人 slimbox...@googlegroups.com