My Slimbox2 not working as it should

Jure J

Sep 23, 2014, 5:07:45 AM9/23/14
to slimbox...@googlegroups.com
Hi Slimbox team!

I have a problem regarding the Slimbox2.
I'm do not understand JQ. I must do a gallery with a Slimbox2 and have a problem with changing pictures. There is joust a smal thing to do ass always, but I can not figure it out. :)

The click on a image opens a Slimbox window but that,s all. I can not go to the next image or go back. There must be 6 pictures to see whit click on "NEXT".

The example is made on the front and the back of the boat. Do not look how the image is done. Its joust a example to see what I'm doing wrong with the Slimbox coding.

Example page: http://www.sutorman.com/test/example.html

Thank you for the help!
Jure

Jure J

Sep 23, 2014, 5:13:00 AM9/23/14
to slimbox...@googlegroups.com
The code is in HTML so you can see all of it.

JPL

Sep 23, 2014, 6:02:24 AM9/23/14
to slimbox...@googlegroups.com

Try using rel="lightbox-xxx", or better data-lightbox="xxx" rather than just rel="lightbox", where "xxx" identifies the set of images you wish to include.

Jure J

Sep 23, 2014, 3:35:08 PM9/23/14
to slimbox...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the help.
Its working perfect with the rel="lightbox-xxx" . :)

Best regards!
Jure