SLiM at the Evolution conference in Montreal

Ben Haller

Jul 15, 2024, 9:10:33 AM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to slim-discuss
Hi folks!  Just a quick post to let you all know that I will be at the Evolution conference in Montreal, July 26–31.  I've got a poster (about SLiM) on the 27th, board E8; but I also hope to have a cocktail table set up somewhere in the poster hall on other evenings, during all of the poster sessions, where I will talk about SLiM with people who visit me, and hand out SLiM stickers.  :->  In addition, if anybody wants to connect with me for a one-on-one during the meeting, that can probably be arranged; just send me an email.  I'm looking forward to it!

Cheers,
-B.

Benjamin C. Haller
Messer Lab