SLiM Workshop materials now available online

Ben Haller

Mar 25, 2020, 9:39:36 PM3/25/20
to slim-announce
As many are aware, I have been offering a free, in-person SLiM workshop at various places – most recently, in Iceland.  However, the coronavirus situation makes that impossible for the time being, and the next workshop, which was scheduled for Harvard in May, has been cancelled.

Because of this situation, I have just put all the SLiM workshop materials online, available for free download.  You can watch the lecture slides while listened to recorded voice-overs, and then do the PDF worksheets.  It should take most people about four days of work to complete.  For more information, please visit the SLiM workshop download page at http://benhaller.com/workshops/workshops.html.

Please give this announcement publicity on social media.  We could all use something to do while we're cooped up at home on quarantine/lockdown.  Spread the word to your labmates and your friends.  You might try organizing a group of people to do the workshop together online, over Zoom or the platform of your choice, to make it more fun and to have people to help if you get stuck.  Please feel free to send feedback on the workshop to me (off-list).  Happy modeling!

Cheers,
-B.

Benjamin C. Haller
Messer Lab