Online SLiM workshop updated for SLiM 3.5

Ben Haller

Jan 8, 2021, 6:05:37 PM1/8/21
to slim-announce
Hi all.  A quick announcement: the SLiM Workshop, which is available online at http://benhaller.com/workshops/workshops.html, has just been updated for the recently-released SLiM 3.5.  If you try doing the workshop now, with SLiM 3.5, and encounter problems of any kind, I would very much appreciate a report.  Thanks!

Also: I find that many SLiM users aren't aware that this workshop even exists.  If you have followers on Twitter, etc., a little publicity would be great.  :->

Cheers,

Benjamin C. Haller
Messer Lab
Cornell University