Animated Gif images are scaled up instead of keeping with the container height!

Steven Cook

Oct 25, 2017, 1:45:46 AM10/25/17
to SlidesJS
I have been struggling with this script.
It scales the image up past the window boundaries (container) and cuts off the graphic.
Where does this scale images?
I need help locating the part in the file. I cannot figure out where.

Steven Cook

Oct 27, 2017, 5:32:57 PM10/27/17
to SlidesJS
I have tested this script with example and its the same issue.
The scaling of images is poor and will not work properly.
The site using this has decided to drop it.
If anyone figures this out and can get it fixed it will be for others.