Is there a trick to make the slideshow responsive

Christiane Klein

Jun 17, 2016, 5:34:15 AM6/17/16
to SlidesJS
The slideshow works fine, but I'm not able to see it on a smartphone.
I put in these two links
  <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js"></script>
  <script src="js/jquery.slides.min.js"></script>.
What more should I write?
Thank you!

Thin Soldier

Jul 6, 2016, 3:00:41 PM7/6/16
to SlidesJS
Is your actual site responsive already? If not, that's your problem.

Otherwise, here's the code I use as my starting point:

However, I strongly recommend using a slideshow that is being actively maintained:

pat hn

Dec 8, 2017, 3:49:39 PM12/8/17
to SlidesJS

i had the same problem.
i created a class called "image" and i set following parameters in the <style> .... </style> tags:
.image {
    position
:relative;
    max
-width: 100%;
    background
-size: contain;
    background
-repeat: no-repeat;
    display
: block;
    margin
: auto;
}

add
in body:

<image class="image" src="../image1.jpg">

<image class="image" src="../image2.jpg">

in my case it works fine. Take care for the picture height. i had to delimit the height to 500px for the media querris for smaller displays and desktops. update the css with the following specs:

   /* For smaller displays like laptops */
    @media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 979px) {
          .container {
            width: 724px
         }
        .slidesjs-container, .slidesjs-control {
            height:500px !important;
        }
  }

    /* For larger displays */
    @media (min-width: 1200px) {
      .container {
        width: 1170px
      }
   .slidesjs-container, .slidesjs-control {
   height:500px !important;
  }
    }

hopefully it helps u...