Problem with SlideJs inside a bootstrap 3 modal

Tiago Pessoa

Mar 4, 2015, 5:09:31 PM3/4/15
to slid...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to use the SlideJs inside a bootstrap 3 modal, but when I open the modal, the slide don't work. The width and the height of the containers are set to 0 when the correct should be 600x400 (the values that I set ). I can se the pagination, but I cant se the images

If I use the same code outside the modal, it works fine.

Petra Mikynová

Oct 2, 2017, 3:22:43 PM10/2/17
to SlidesJS
Hi did you solve this problem? I have exactly the same problem with this slider.

Thank you for your answer.

Petra

Thin Soldier

Dec 4, 2017, 1:55:22 AM12/4/17
to SlidesJS
Doesn't bootstrap have its own carousel component? Why not use that?