Slider does not work in Host Web, but if it works in local

Ponce

Nov 23, 2017, 11:02:50 PM11/23/17
to SlidesJS
Well, that, the slider works perfect in local host, but when uploading it to the server no longer.
First check the routes, they're fine. (I believe)
Try putting the routes in different ways, verify that the files had the same weight as the local, finally I did a test putting an alert in the js file of the slider, and this one was executed, but only that, the slider still does not work.

I understand why the route is fine, it's something else,I'm uploading the project to 000webhost, free service, (only for tests and samples to the "client")

Excuse my English, I speak Spanish
Thanks for the help

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.slides.js"></script>
<script>
    $(function(){
  $(".slides").slidesjs({
    play: {
      active: false,
        // [boolean] Generate the play and stop buttons.
        // You cannot use your own buttons. Sorry.
      effect: "fade",
        // [string] Can be either "slide" or "fade".
      interval: 5000,
        // [number] Time spent on each slide in milliseconds.
      auto: true,
        // [boolean] Start playing the slideshow on load.
      swap: false,
        // [boolean] show/hide stop and play buttons
      pauseOnHover: false,
        // [boolean] pause a playing slideshow on hover
      restartDelay: 2500
        // [number] restart delay on inactive slideshow
    }
  });
});
</script>

Thin Soldier

Dec 4, 2017, 1:53:16 AM12/4/17
to SlidesJS
It would help me help you if you shared the link to the live website where you are experiencing the problem.