News from the Loop

Ben Balbo

Jun 10, 2009, 12:48:04 AM6/10/09
to slideshow-kar...@googlegroups.com
News from the Loop:

> This event would require a minimum bar spend of $100 per hour for use
> of the back space which holds up to 45 people.
>
> There is no room hire fee and this also includes full use of our A/V
> facilities and technical support if required. Basically, so long as
> your guests are buying drinks we are happy.
>
> If not there will have to be a room hire fee to make up the
> difference. A laptop tech check would be required prior to the first
> event to ensure everything runs smoothly.

The first available dates are Monday 29 June or Wednesday 1 July. I've
asked for information on booking in a regular slot every month.

So, what are the chances that we'll spend $100 per meeting? I'm guessing
this should be quite achievable with 6+ attendees.

Avi/Patrick: any news from your proposed venues?

I propose we look to get this started in July. Day of month is still up
for negotiation, with current candidates being:

4th Monday of the month
4th Tuesday of the month

Votes on day of month please.

Cheers!
BB

signature.asc

Avi Miller

Jun 10, 2009, 1:11:32 AM6/10/09
to slideshow-kar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Ben Balbo<b...@benbalbo.com> wrote:
> Avi/Patrick: any news from your proposed venues?

None, given my total lack of contact with them. I was waiting for a
response to the "surely you don't mean every week" question, then I
got completely side-tracked. I want to speak to Donna who has a
relationship with them which I could try and leverage.

cYa,
Avi

alecthegeek (Alec Clews)

Jun 10, 2009, 1:19:16 AM6/10/09
to Slideshow Karaoke Melbourne
NB -- It's $100/hour, not $100/evening.

I figure you need at least 15 people drinking....
> signature.asc
> < 1KViewDownload

Ben Balbo

Jun 10, 2009, 1:30:13 AM6/10/09
to slideshow-kar...@googlegroups.com
> NB -- It's $100/hour, not $100/evening.

Good catch - I think that makes it a tad too expensive...

> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/slideshow-karaoke-melbourne?hl=en

signature.asc