Cross-Origin problem using Slideshare API

Carlos Pérez

Aug 11, 2015, 4:12:05 AM8/11/15
to SlideShare Developers
Hi,

I am using the Slideshare API oEmbed.

The problem is when the iframe is showing on my site, I get these errors on the console:

Font from origin 'https://public.slidesharecdn.com' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'https://www.slideshare.net' is therefore not allowed access.
breaking-down-business-barriers-with-enterprise-data-architecture-1-638.jpg:1

GET https://image.slidesharecdn.com/breakingdownbusinessbarriers-150806221636-l…usiness-barriers-with-enterprise-data-architecture-1-638.jpg?cb=1438899479 503 (Service Unavailable)

I tried the authenticate method as well, but it didn´t work.

I guess that the problem is because on the iframe that Slideshare put on my site it is requesting some data from https://public.slidesharecdn.com, so the browsers thinks that it is a security problem

Can you let me know how can I solve this please?

Regards