malware distibutor

RDI

Dec 10, 2013, 6:21:43 PM12/10/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

One of my feeds has been flagged by chrome as being a malware distributor. I am now unable to access the slick rss extension, instead i am faced with this message.

Any tips on how to remedy this?

Hecktarzuli

Dec 17, 2013, 10:32:32 PM12/17/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
If you are using Slick in bookmarks mode, just delete the bookmark.  If not, go to upper right Chrome menu > Tools > Extensions > Click on the Options link next to Slick RSS.  That should let you edit the feeds directly without loading the viewer.

--

---