How do I hide read items?

ZystUmette

Jan 25, 2018, 2:13:51 PM1/25/18
to Slick RSS
If I subscribe to an .rss feed, and mark it as read, I don't want to see the old items in the preview bar. From then on, I only want to see the updates. How can I do that?

I looked at the possibility of using Stylish to hide an old item, but I don't see any CSS property that denotes an old item vs a new item.

This add on is nearly perfect otherwise, so thanks for developing it!

Joshua Deltener

Jan 25, 2018, 2:15:31 PM1/25/18
to Slick RSS
The closest you can get is to go to options and make read items "Condensed"  that will still show you a 1 line box with the title.