opensource?

Martin Becze

Apr 30, 2014, 9:53:35 PM4/30/14
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Since your throwing in the towel would you consider releasing the code?

Hecktarzuli

May 6, 2014, 11:27:43 PM5/6/14
to slic...@googlegroups.com
I am, as soon as I get off my butt and shove it to a git hub.. But the source code could be used in a museum, yes it's just that old and crusty :)

--

---

Harry Barman

Jan 19, 2015, 5:39:07 AM1/19/15
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Josh,

Would you be able to post the source code. I appreciate it's probably bit of a time warp, but it would be really cool to have as a starting point.

Personally I still find the extension really useful to be able to pull together all the info I want to follow without being tied to one particular site or mode of communication.

Cheers,

Harry

Harry Barman

Jan 21, 2015, 10:57:34 AM1/21/15
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Josh,

If you could drop the code into a git hub that would be great. I used SlickRSS every day and now I have a bit of time on my hands would dearly like to try to improve it.

Hecktarzuli

Jan 21, 2015, 9:20:57 PM1/21/15
to slic...@googlegroups.com
I wouldn't improve it, I'd re-write the whole thing (I started to with V3 but then gave up as I didn't see the point)

Josh Deltener
Web Ninja
Learn More: about.me

Harry Barman

Jan 22, 2015, 6:55:14 AM1/22/15
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Josh!

Thanks for that. It's always helpful to have a starting point no matter how crusty.

Cheers,

Harry