Few suggestions

Alexey Anisimov

Aug 5, 2013, 10:32:57 AM8/5/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Few improvement suggestions:

- Possibility to combine feeds into folders and to view all feeds that are aggregated in this folder simultaneously
- Possibility to open feeds in new window with staying on feeds page - sometimes I like to open several items that i want to read and only then to actually read them, but with current functionality I need to navigate back to Feeds page to open next item

Hecktarzuli

Aug 5, 2013, 3:20:45 PM8/5/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
1) Agreed, on my to-do list.
2) In the options page, there is an item called "Load links in background".  That opens tabs for each clicked item, but doesn't change focus to those tabs.

--

---