ability sync subscriptions between browsers

Vasiliy Tolstov

Nov 5, 2013, 1:56:38 AM11/5/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I'm very happy with slick rss extentions. But it lacks ability to sync subscriptions. nad i have two browsers and need at home and at work add subscriptions to rss twice =(
Does this feature planning?

Hecktarzuli

Nov 5, 2013, 9:14:40 PM11/5/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Technically you can already do this by using Bookmarks and not the feed manager (I also use Slick @ work and home).  Slick and the feed finder will automatically add bookmarks for feeds to the folder you tell it.  Using Chrome's built-in sync feature, your bookmarks will sync easily with your other chrome browsers.

That being said, v3 moves away from bookmarks and uses Chrome's extension sync feature so it's the best of both worlds.  I just need to get off my butt and finish it!

--

---

Vasiliy Tolstov

Nov 6, 2013, 1:39:53 AM11/6/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
2013/11/6 Hecktarzuli <heckt...@gmail.com>:
> Technically you can already do this by using Bookmarks and not the feed
> manager (I also use Slick @ work and home). Slick and the feed finder will
> automatically add bookmarks for feeds to the folder you tell it. Using
> Chrome's built-in sync feature, your bookmarks will sync easily with your
> other chrome browsers.
>
> That being said, v3 moves away from bookmarks and uses Chrome's extension
> sync feature so it's the best of both worlds. I just need to get off my
> butt and finish it!

Thats very nice. When possible you finish it ?=)

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.to...@selfip.ru

Nov 6, 2013, 7:57:12 PM11/6/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
This winter

Vasiliy Tolstov

Nov 7, 2013, 1:15:20 AM11/7/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
2013/11/7 Home <heckt...@gmail.com>:
> This winter

=) Ok Thanks!

Hecktarzuli

Nov 7, 2013, 10:36:28 AM11/7/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
FYI for everyone, Slick 3 will be full open source.  I plan on creating a project on GitHub and getting multiple contributors.

--

---

Vasiliy Tolstov

Nov 7, 2013, 10:50:02 AM11/7/13
to slic...@googlegroups.com
2013/11/7 Hecktarzuli <heckt...@gmail.com>:
> FYI for everyone, Slick 3 will be full open source. I plan on creating a
> project on GitHub and getting multiple contributors.

Thats fine!